Reusing your candle jars can be a great way to reduce waste and repurpose them. Start by cleaning the jar thoroughly with hot, soapy water to remove any remaining wax, wick, fragrance oils and residue before repurposing your candle jar.
Here are ways you can repurpose your candle jars:
- Drinking glasses: The whisky and tea cup candles can be reused as drinking glasses once the candle is finished. It is important to thoroughly clean the jar with hot, soapy water or clean in the dishwasher (both jars are dishwasher safe).
- Reusable Coffee or Wine Cup: Our limited edition personalised candle feature a double walled metal painted exterior, it comes with a plastic lid, ideal for reuse for hot or cold beverages – a great way to spread the word about recycling candle vessels and sustainability (hand wash only). Perfect as a coffee cup or wine glass!!
- Make up brush container: Reusing your candle jars as a makeup brush holder is a great way to repurpose them. The jars can provide a convenient and stylish way to store your makeup brushes and keep them organised on your vanity or dresser.
Flower Vase: You can use your candle jar as a flower vase by filling it with water and adding fresh or dried flowers. It can add a unique and charming touch to your home decor.
- Pen or Pencil Holder: You can use your candle jar as a pen or pencil holder for your desk. It can add a personal touch to your workspace and help you stay organised.
- Storage Containers: You can reuse your candle jars as storage containers for a variety of items, such as cotton balls, cotton buds, or small trinkets. Simply clean the jar and use it to organize your items.
- Refill Candles: We also offer to refill your candle jars in our Balmain store. If you have a favorite candle jar that you have burned through, we can refill the jar with new wax to create a new candle. This is an environmentally friendly option since you're reusing the existing jar and reducing the need for additional packaging. We have 60 fragrances to choose from.