Dogs can be wonderful companions, but they can also leave behind strong odours that can be difficult to get rid of. Here are some tips to help keep your house from smelling like your dog:
- Over-bathing your dog can strip their skin of natural oils and cause irritation. Pooch sprays / dog perfumes are great to use on your dogs bedding as well as on your dog particularly in-between washes. Our pooch sprays are paraben free, phthalate free and vegan friendly.
- Using room sprays to eliminate pet odors can have several benefits. Room sprays can quickly freshen the air and neutralise pet odors, making your home smell clean and inviting. The room sprays also provide instant results and can quickly improve the air quality in your home.
- Vacuuming your carpets, rugs, and furniture can help remove pet hair and dander, which can contribute to odours. Use a vacuum with a HEPA filter to capture small particles that can cause allergies and odours.
- An air purifier can help remove odors and allergens from the air. Look for an air purifier with a HEPA filter, which can capture pet dander and other particles.
- Regular grooming by brushing your dogs coat can help keep your dog's coat clean and reduce shedding, which can contribute to odours.
By following these tips, you can help keep your house smelling fresh and clean, even if you have a furry friend in your home.